|Name of the Company||UNITED ARROWS LTD.|
|Head Office||Nihonseimei Akasaka Bldg.,
8-1-19 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 Japan ACCESS MAP
|Registered Office||3-28-1 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001 Japan|
|Customer Service Desk||http://faq.united-arrows.co.jp/faq/show/1545?site_domain=defaul|
|Established||October 2, 1989|
|Representative Director, President and Executive Officer||Yoshinori Matsuzaki
|Number of Employees||4,214 (as of March 31, 2021)|
|Business Outline||Plan, buy and sell men's and women's apparel,
accessories and other products
* For more information: "IR Information"
|Subsidiary||COEN CO., LTD.|
UNITED ARROWS TAIWAN LTD.
UNITED ARROWS SHANGHAI LTD.
CHROME HEARTS JP, GK
|Share Listing||The First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
(listed on March 3, 2003)
< Securities Identification Code: 7606 >
1. Osamu Shigematsu 2,488,400 shares (8.72%)
2. Yusaku Maezawa 2,407,000 shares (8.43%)
3. ADS Co., Ltd. 2,000,000 shares（7.00%）
4. Custody Bank of Japan, Ltd.(Trust Account) 1,749,600 shares (6.13%)
5. The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd.(Trust Account) 1,566,500 shares(5.48%)
* Total number of shares of common stock issued includes 1,679,373 shares of treasury stock, equivalent to 5.56% of the total number of shares of common stock issued.
(as of Sep 30, 2020)
|Main Bank||MUFG Bank, Ltd.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
|Auditor||Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC|
(as of April 1, 2021)