|Name of the Company||UNITED ARROWS LTD.|
|Head Office||Nihonseimei Akasaka Bldg.,
8-1-19 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 Japan ACCESS MAP
|Registered Office||3-28-1 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001 Japan|
|Customer Service Desk||http://faq.united-arrows.co.jp/faq/show/1545?site_domain=defaul|
|Established||October 2, 1989|
|Representative Director, President and Executive Officer||Mitsuhiro Takeda
|Number of Employees||4,182 (as of March 31, 2020)|
|Business Outline||Plan, buy and sell men's and women's apparel,
accessories and other products
* For more information: "IR Information"
|Subsidiary||FIGO CO., LTD.|
COEN CO., LTD.
UNITED ARROWS TAIWAN LTD.
UNITED ARROWS SHANGHAI LTD.
CHROME HEARTS JP, GK
|Share Listing||The First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
(listed on March 3, 2003)
< Securities Identification Code: 7606 >
1. Osamu Shigematsu 2,488,400 shares (8.76%)
2. A.D.S Co., Ltd. 2,000,000 shares (7.04%)
3. The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd.（Trust Account) 1,967,100 shares（6.93%）
4. Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (Trust Account) 1,762,600 shares (6.21%)
5. Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (Trust Account 9) 1,117,200 shares(3.93%)
* Total number of shares of common stock issued includes 1,838,346 shares of treasury stock, equivalent to 6.08% of the total number of shares of common stock issued.
(as of March 31, 2020)
|Main Bank||MUFG Bank, Ltd.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
|Auditor||Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC|
(as of June 19, 2020)