|Name of the Company||UNITED ARROWS LTD.|
|Head Office||Nihonseimei Akasaka Bldg.,
8-1-19 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 Japan ACCESS MAP
|Registered Office||3-28-1 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001 Japan|
|Customer Support||0120-011-031 (toll free)|
|Established||October 2, 1989|
|Representative Director, President and Executive Officer||Mitsuhiro Takeda
|Number of Employees||3,859 (as of March 31, 2017)|
|Business Outline||Plan, buy and sell men's and women's apparel,
accessories and other products
* For more information: "IR Information"
|Subsidiary||FIGO CO., LTD.
COEN CO., LTD.
UNITED ARROWS TAIWAN LTD.
Designs & Co.
CHROME HEARTS JP, GK
|Share Listing||The First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
(listed on March 3, 2003)
< Securities Identification Code: 7606 >
1. Osamu Shigematsu 2,498,400 shares (8.26%)
2. A.D.S Co., Ltd. 2,000,000 shares (6.61%)
3. UNITED ARROWS LTD. 1,890,835 shares（6.25%）
4. Rinzaw Co., Ltd. 1,511,400 shares (5.00%)
5. The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd.（Trust Account) 1,376,900 shares（4.55%）
(as of March 31, 2017)
|Main Bank||Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
|Auditor||Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC|
|Sales Composition||Men's 31.3% Women's 46.5% Silver&Leather 5.9%
Miscellaneous 2.8% Others 13.5%
(Non-Consolidated in FYE March 2017)
|Main Suppliers||1. Mitsui Bussan Inter-Fashion Ltd.
2. Chrome Hearts Japan, Ltd.
3. Nippon Steel & Sumikin Bussan Corporation
(as of April 1, 2018)
|Number of Stores||
( Total 243 stores as of April 1, 2017 *3 )